Access to and use of this portal provided by HR Quest is subjected to the following terms:
- You agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take immediate effect on the first use of this portal. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms, please exit immediately
- HR Quest may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by HR Quest. Your continued use of this portal after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage (i) that you may incur on account of using, visiting or relying on any statements, opinion, representation or information in The Website, (ii) resulting from any delay in operation or transmission, communications failure, Internet access difficulties or malfunctions in equipment or software, or (iii) the conduct or the views of any person who accesses or uses The Website.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of The Republic of Singapore.
Use of This Portal
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use this portal content, in full or in part, in any way. Any use of this portal’s content requires prior written permission to HR Quest (Singapore@hrquest.jobs).
- You agree to use this portal only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of this portal. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within this portal.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- This portal’s content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to HR Quest, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “IS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether expressed or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Under no circumstances will HR Quest be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this portal regardless of the form of action.
- HR Quest does not guarantee that functions contained in this portal will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this portal or server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
Names, images and logos identifying HR Quest or third parties and their products and services are subjected to copyright, design rights and trademarks of HR Quest and/or third parties. All rights reserved.
All information, images, databases and other data collected by this portal belongs to HR Quest. No part of the website may be reproduced or reused for any commercial purposes whatsoever without our prior written permission.
Contributions to this portal
- Where you submit any contribution to this portal (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) you agree, by submitting your contribution, to grant HR Quest a perpetual, royalty-free, exclusive, sub-licenseable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, make available to the public, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your contribution worldwide and/or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your contribution. If you do not want to grant to HR Quest the rights set out above, please do not submit your contribution to this portal.
- By submitting your contribution to this portal, you warrant that your contribution:
- is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to HR Quest for all the purposes specified above;
- is not defamatory;
- does not infringe any law;
- indemnifies HR Quest against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by HR Quest as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
- waives any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on this portal and the purposes specified above.
- Without prejudice to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions limiting or disclaiming liability, HR Quest is not liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from causes beyond its reasonable control. This includes, without limitation: failure of the internet, power failure, failure of computer, telecommunication or other equipment, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortage of labor or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, act of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts and non-performance of third parties.
Updated 30th Apr 2015